Tap Club Membership. Earn Rewards. Become Family.
Enjoy rewards, member-only events and other exclusive perks.
Whether you visit Fort Collins Brewery and Gravity 1020 a lot or a little, drink beer or not at all, a Tap Club membership is a great value.
Beginning March 1st, join and enjoy these exclusive club perks:
Initial enrollment gift: Tap Club Membership t-shirt, amber Tap Club growler and FCB fill of your choice.
Earn points for purchases:
- 35 free points at sign-up and renewal
- 1 point for each dollar spent excluding, tax, tip and the purchase of gift cards
- 50¢ discount on FCB pints
- Special double points on growler fills
Plus these great benefits:
- Free gift for your birthday
- Drink from our exclusive Tap Club stein
- Receive invitations to exclusive Tap Club events throughout the year
- Enjoy direct email contact via monthly newsletters about upcoming releases and events
- Membership renewal gift every year you renew your membership
How do I enjoy my points:
Earn enough points and you can redeem them for the following rewards and prizes:
- Every 250 Points – $15 Gift Card, for use at Fort Collins Brewery or Gravity 1020
- 500 Points – Set of Four FCB Logo Pint Glasses
- 1,000 Points – Two Free Cases of FCB Beer
- 1,500 Points – FCB Embroidered Brewer’s Shirt
- 2,000 Points – Free FCB Pints for a Month (equivalent to 31 pints)
- 3,000 Points – Brewer for a Day Experience
- 4,000 Points – Name Plaque with Photo and Specialty Stein
- 5,000 Points – Private Brewery Tour and Beer Dinner for 4
- Please contact FCB or Gravity 1020 for a list of rewards beyond 5,000 points
Tap Club membership rules:
- Cost of membership is $35 per year
- Membership expires one year from the date of purchase
- Unused points and rewards roll over at time of renewal
- If you choose not to renew, unused points are forfeited
- Points can only be awarded to the member paying the bill
- Points will not be awarded to special event purchases or private party bookings
- Member must have Tap Club card present or proper I.D. to redeem rewards
- Membership cards are non-transferable
- Member must be 21 years of age or older
Note to existing Tap Club members:
In order to bring all these new Tap Club benefits to the table, we have to do away with lifetime memberships. We know, it’s rough, but it’ll be worth it. To help ease the transition, you’ll get one year on the new program free, so you won’t pay a dime until March 2014.
Join during your next visit and begin earning rewards!